newbie to B2B - heres my birth stories of my three xx

mummyof32011

Reaction score
I dont want to disappoint by not sharing my experiences, so here goes.....

Jak tomas - being my first I was apprehensive ova whether i was going to be a gud mum and if I really was ready to have someone dependent on me for a change. I was 19 wen I found out I was pregnant. EDD was 19th june 2007. The pregnancy was a breeze up to 5 mths gone wen i split up wiv OH. My world broke down and now i was facing life a single parent. I was up and down with the hassle from his side of family. but i got on with...my priority was my son. Four days before due date, im sat in a antenatal class with my friend and her newborn wen i start experiencing cramps.the MW holding class says it baby moving down. How wrong was she....come half four im sat eatin tea with my friend.....8vwas very uncomfortable and her cat wouldnt leave me alone. I leave to go home and sat on bus home in extreme discomfort. Got tol to come in to b assessed. and at halfvsix im 5 cms dilated.....im in labour. pretty much straightforward and painful. but no pain relief coz of fear of reacting to medication i.e being sick etc. At 10.560m jak tomas was born weighing 7lb 12 oz. He is now nearly four and starts school In september.

Emmy Grace- EDD 7th november 2009. A psyhic (miss spelt) told me I was pregnant before i even knew I was and that I would have a girl. On my birthday I took a test as was late. Result - positive!! on mothers day 2009 I was kept in as same with jak i was suffering from extreme morning sickness. But jak made it special with a bunch of daffodils.anyways at my 20 wk scan i found out I was expecting a.....girl! :) :) apart from high blood pressure andvsickness my pregnancy was ok. My due date came and went. After 3 episodes of not feeling Emmy move I was induced on the 14th. I don't like the induction at all. My first tablet was given at 1.25 pm. It worked straightaway. I took baths and walked to ease pain.@ 5.25pm I'm screaming in pain and MW tells me im not in labour its just the tablet hormones.........by 6 I get assessed....5cms dilated....taken downvto labour suite waters broken.....7.11pm Emmy Grace enters the world weighing 9lb 10oz :/ I was stitched inside and out.....ouch!!!!! Now Emmy is 18 mths and is so independent and into everuthing and anything. lol

Eliza May- EDD 22nd feb 2011 5 days before my bday. I dint plan eliza but she was a blessing all the same. Emmy was 6 mths old when i found out i was expecting again. Emotions all ova place as i had not long got diagnosed with PND. My morning sickness was horrible. Was kept in hospital for a week......it hurt me to be away from jak m emmy. High blood pressure again so was regularly monitored by consultant and mw. On elizas due date i had a sweep.....had a bad nite bein sick.....on wednesday im admitted in with what fwlt like contractions and high blood pressure. The pain eased off. was kept in thursday as doctor dint c me on her rounds :( Friday mornin im told I can eitha be sent home or be induced that day.two days away from my bday.I was very upset as dint want to be induced.but I agreed to it.@ 3 I am on labour ward waitin to b induced.....wasn't to b thou as after a midwife swap over, my waters break gone 4 as MW walks in to start induction lol.4.25 pm I'm 3 cms dilated.@ 5.25 I'm 7 cms and feeling urge to push. Eliza entered world at 5.52pm weighing 9lb 2 1/2 ounces. She made it in time to celebratw my birthday on the sunday. She's now almost 14 wks and such a smiler. She's adored by her big brother and sister.

Thankyou for reading my birth experiences xxx

You sound totally in love with your children :) lovely stories too!! xxx

You sound totally in love with your children :) lovely stories too!! xxx

Thanku huni. I hope it wasnt too long to read. I see ur nearly there to welcome ur little one into the world. I wish u all the best huni and hope to see piccies soon xxxxxx :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->