newbie to here,introducing myself and looking for a ttc buddy :)

caleblake

mummy to caleb & blake
Reaction score
Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm currently on CD4 of our first month ttc #3. I say month for but I've actually been following the LE diet since may. I'm doing a really heavy girl sway as this is our last baby.
I love my boys more than life itself. They are nothing to do with my want for a girl, my love for them is seperate. I did have bad GD with DS2 and I'm hoping that has prepared me to be ok with a 3rd son if that's what I'm blessed with. I love him so so much, he's amazing :)
Aside from the LE diet, I'm also using clomid to sway, exercise, cranberry, high dose folic acid, cetrizine and will be doing a douche and abstain, one attempt. I know it sounds a lot, but I figured at least I will know. Tried my best and if its not to be cest la vie, I won't live with regrets :)
I've even got a little dress and wooden spoon under my bed (old wives tales) but I'm willing to try everything. Look forward too talking to you all xxx

Dh is has also cut out red meat and is taking LR and clomid, wearing tighty whites and having roasting hot baths :)

Hello and welcome!!!! :)
Your sway sounds fab :) good luck xx How's the LE diet going?.
I will be starting the LE diet next month and starting TTC in Dec. Like you, I have 2 boys who I love to bits and wouldn't change for the world, but I had GD really bad with DS 2 and would love a little Girl as this is our last.
My Boys are 3 and nearly 7 months. How old are your babbas?.
It's so exciting TTC to conceive again isn't it?, but this time I think I will feel under pressure because of the Girl sway. Just hoping and praying it works!!.
Good luck xxx

Sending you girls positive vibes!!! I am waiting to see how I feel but I wouldn't be surprised if this is me in a few yrs time

Thanks girls :) the LE is going great, I've found it really easy to stick too (its the no snacking bit I find hardest) but I've skipped brekkie almost everday and aside from 1 bad week and a few cheats I've been LE perfect. My boys are 3 and 2 (in 4 weeks) so a bigger age gap this time. I'm so worried a 3rd boy would be left out now since they are so close in age and best friends. It worries me most about #3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->