newbie ttc #3 at 42yrs old!

samk70

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm thinking we May have left it too late to conceive again. I have endometriosis and it took 4yrs to fall pg naturally with my first baby but only 6 months for my second. However I had them pretty close so think my body was still in baby making mode! Its 2 1/2 yrs since I was last pg and have been ttc for past 3 months. Just dnt feel positive its going to happen :-(

Hi!! I am 42 also and trying for one more :wacko:
its been 7 months now, and my dd born last year only took a couple of 'proper' cycles :wacko:
lots of luck to us both xx

Hi are you doing anything to help for example opk's? Really hope we are lucky enough x

It varies.....I am doing opk this month but havent bothered the last 3 months mainly because I know when I ovulate anyway, by ov pains and ewcm. The one thing I am doing a bit differently is losing weight, lost 9lbs so far, but I am only a size 12 uk anyway, but have been left with a bit of weight from my dd born last year that I am finally doing something about. No caffeine either. So we shall see!! Actually this month to catch would be a pain in the bum as I am going abroad early June and want to have a drink on holiday lol, so this month I am not too bothered xx

I am the same I am now 42 ttc for 2year all fine with both of us but I have low amh 1.20 so told to take dhea going for ivf now in Spain problem were to get my drugs in Liverpool so hard sorting it all out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->