Newbie with question

corky

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Been looking through the posts for the last week and just want to say how imformative it has been so just wanted to say thanks.

OH and I have only been TTC for 1 month we are both 30, my question is very simple the :witch: was due yesterday no sign of her I am very regular every 27 days. I did a clear blue early HPT today and it came back :bfn:, am I still in with a chance or is it more likely that all the symptoms I am having are all in my head :blush:.

This is my first month of TTC and the 2WW is not nuch fun, discovered I am not a very patient person.

Thanks for your help

Good luck - sounds like you may be in with a chance! Hope you get your :bfp:
:hug:

From what I've learned on here over the last week, you may have tested a bit early if you've ov'd late. I know your body doesn't release any HCG until after implantation.

What symptoms have you been having?

:hug:

Thanks for quick replys I have just been so tired going to my bed at 9pm LOL I have always been a night owl sitting up till 2am, I have also had really sensitive nipples and have had twinges in my lower abdomen for the last two weeks along with heartburn.

These are things that general I never get, I just wonder if it is actually happening or if it is just wishful thinking :blush:

It does sound good for you hun, wishing you lots of luck! x x x x

Thanks I guess I just have to wait a few more days and see what happens.

I wish there was a way to know right away, I keep getting all excited about the possibility of a new addition to the family and then I have to bring myself back down to ground level.

I will keep you updated lets hope we all get :bfp: SOON

U could b...
Like others have said, the hormone may not b high enough 2 detect yet.
U could wait another day or two and then test again. All sounds very positive so fingers crossed u get ur :bfp:!
:hug: xx

Morning all

Last night when I got home from work I had a little spotting and thought oh well AF has arrived, this morning I woke up and nothing!!!!! So still none the wiser I usually have a 27 day cycle AF should have arrived on Tuesday assuming I ovulated late on the 6th of October I would be currently 10dpo which does sound right for spotting, would this also make AF late?

Or AF will arrive full flow in the next couple of days, if it was spotting yesterday if I re tested on Saturday should that be long enough to wait . Sorry for being a pain.

I THINK if its an 'implantation bleed' the hormone levels should b high enough 4 a test. Not 100% sure tho!! Ooh fingers crossed!
xx

Anyone who got a :bfp: ever experience any of the following

Tired and feeling really sick and once you eat something it goes away for a few hours?

Indesisiveness I have no idea what I want to eat and nothing appeals to me?

Teenage spots on your back I am 30 and shouldnay get plukes!!!

stronger smelling pee (TMI) :blush:

I tested yesterday :bfn: and will try not to test again until Saturday I think i may however be a POAS Addict :blush: - In the meantime does any of that sound familar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->