Newbie =)

Jokyn21905

1st time mommy
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My name is Kyndal (Kin-dal) but most of my friends & family call me Kyn. I'm 22 and currently in college, actually starting pharmacy school in September. I'm currently 16 weeks along, due in November with my first. Now here comes the sad/tragic/depressing/omg part of my story, the father of my baby is my ex-fiance (of about 4 years), he passed away of heart complications in late February of this year. He and I had been broken up for about four months but still owned a house together (I lived in the house & he lived in an apartment) and still hung out. He & I slept together once in early February, I was on the pill but also on Amoxilicillin and we didnt use another form of BC (because it would never happen to me). Suprisingly I don't regret that decision, he was the man I most likely would have married, and had kids with in the future, yeah this isnt ideal but I'm okay with it.
Thanks for reading/listening to my mini-vent. =)

Hi and Welcome Kynda, sorry to hear about your loss xx

Oh my hun. What a sad story. I send you all the best and welcome to BnB!!

hello and welcome to bnb, am so sorry to hear of your loss :( bnb is a very supportive place, wishing you a wonderful rest of your pregnancy and hope to see you around the forums x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->