Newbie :)

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

Me and OH had 'the chat' and are now moving into NTNP...
Although just the thought of another baby (we have a LG who is 2) makes me want to be TTC a little harder. Excited!!

I wonder if anyone can help me out? I have irregular cycles and wanted to get a rough idea of when I ovulate.....should I use OPKs? This is new to me as our LG was a wonderful, but unplanned surprise.

Anyway, would just be nice to chat to some ladies in similar positions, as I can't talk to anyone at the mo.....feel like if we tell anyone it will tempt fate!! lol :)

Yes, I know how you feel. I'd say since you have irregular cycles it would help to use opks, and also maybe to start keeping track of youre basil temperature. Maybe even start getting familiar with what yourcervix feel like all cycle. This is a few things I've started doing. My af is pretty regular, but about the thumbs I don't do this I will become irregular. :p . Best of luck and baby dust!!!!

Hello,

My partner and I have had the same conversation.

I have really irregular periods so Im worried its going to be difficult for me to get pregnant.

I am currently eating healthy, exercising and taking folic acid and evening primrose tablets and my bf and I are bd every other night. We are trying to keep it all fun and not get so serious with it but I can feel myself getting slightly obsessed.

We are moving flats next week to a bigger one with more room so I keep thinking about the extra bedroom being a nursery lol..

Atm I am waiting for my af. I think I might test if it hasn't arrived at the weekend.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"