Newbie!

LittleJ13

Reaction score
Hi girls!

My name is Jamie and I am 20 so not really a teen mum but a young mum! I am pregnant with my first little baby due on the 23rd December so I am 12 weeks and 2 days along. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and it was such a wonderful moment! All the nervous I had over my pregnancy have gone and now I am just full of excitement. I have been with my boyfriend, Marc for 2 years and am just graduating from uni this month with a degree in Communications and Media!

None of my friends have kids or are pregnant or planning to be (not that I was!) so I thought I would join up to get to know others who are in similar positions and can relate :)

Jamie xxx

Hi, I'm Kristina. My sons name is Noah, he's two months old today! Congrats! What do you want? I needed a boy! Lol

Aw happy 2 months Noah!

I honestly don't mind. I sometimes think a little boy would be nice but then I also think a little girl to dress up and be all pink. I honestly don't mind. Still getting over the fact that I will have a baby by Christmas :saywhat:

Lol i know what you mean. My son was due April 10 and my sisters and cousins birthdays are the second! I know they would never shut up about it if he was born then. Hehe. Luckily i went overdue!
Are you excited? It's the best thing in the world being a mommy!

Congratulations & welcome! :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 12.5 month old son called Jason and I'm pregnant with our second, due the day after you :flower:

@Jozylynn896 I hope I am over due and the baby is born on NYE as I think that would be a pretty cool day to have a birthday as the whole world celebrates! I was really nervous to start with. I like things to be planned out and having just graduated a job and travelling was more on my mind than a baby however once I saw the baby at the scan yesterday and heard the heartbeat I just fell in love. I am really excited and it is so nice seeing my OH so excited too!

@ClairAye Oh congrats! A Christmas Eve baby!

Yep! I hope s/he doesn't take after their brother and come the day after their due date.. not missing my Christmas dinner :haha:

How are you finding pregnancy so far? :flower:

I always wanted a baby born on 4th of July like 50 cent. :( lol. So he can be born into fireworks and people laughing and cheering. Maybe my next one. <3
How do you like being pregnant so far?

Congratulations and welcome! I'm Jess, 18 and 10 weeks pregnant.. Due 8th January. How are you finding pregnancy?

I suffered with really bad morning sickness from what was probably my 6th week to well still now, only now I am feeling a lot better! Instead of 3 times a day it is now more like once every two days. I feel quite bloated too so I am looking forward to when my bump starts becoming a bump and not just making me look fat! How are all you ladies getting on?

Aw no :nope: I had sickness with Jason from 9-17 weeks :( Luckily only been sick two/three times this pregnancy! I have barely any symptoms, I think my body is being nice to me after all the horrible symptoms with LO :haha: It's flying by this time though! Only 6 months to go :wacko: Time flies when you have a child!

Oh no don't say that! I feel like time flies already! It is so insane to think that in 6 months we will be having little babies in our arms!!

But it really does! I can't believe my wee baby is already 1! My pregnancy wasn't too fast until the last few weeks, but I'm so busy with LO this pregnancy is just speeding by! Scary thought! I'll have a wee baby and a toddler :shock: I still can't imagine having two!

Welcome, I'm mana and I have a 14 week old daughter called Imogen, who is just awesome :) congratulations on your bab :)

Congratulations and welcome! I'm erin, 19. And 32 & 5 with my little girl. &#9825;

congrats and welcome :D

I'm 21, 26+6weeks pregnant with baby boy number 2 and my son Alexander is 2 years old.

Glad to hear it's all going so well so far. My first trimester went pretty fast too, but I find 2nd trimester goes pretty slow. But now that I am in 3rd tomorrow, I hope it starts to fly again because I am getting so uncomfortable now haha

Do you live in your own place or with your parents? How did they react?

Hello & Congrats!
My name is Lisa, i'm 19 and my son Quinsy will be 11 weeks tomorrow! Time really does fly my pregnancy went by sooo fast until 39 weeks when I stopped working then the next two weeks went by sooo sloww lol but now LO is here time is goin even faster its crazy I can't wait to have another one and do it all again!

Welcome and congrats! My name is Evita, i'm 18 and 21+5 with my son :) Due on 21st of October. My first tri went so super fast, this one is just dragging on :( I am also studying! Although your at the end and i'm only at the beginning haha. Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Hello and congrats!!!

My names Leshelle, and im currently trying for a little angel :)
I'm probably the youngest one on here but welcome :hugs:

Hi girls!

My name is Jamie and I am 20 so not really a teen mum but a young mum! I am pregnant with my first little baby due on the 23rd December so I am 12 weeks and 2 days along. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and it was such a wonderful moment! All the nervous I had over my pregnancy have gone and now I am just full of excitement. I have been with my boyfriend, Marc for 2 years and am just graduating from uni this month with a degree in Communications and Media!

None of my friends have kids or are pregnant or planning to be (not that I was!) so I thought I would join up to get to know others who are in similar positions and can relate :)

Jamie xxx

Hey Jamie ! Congratulations!:) im Bethany im 15 turning 16 in October and due in 3 days on June 18 with my baby girl Sadie Mae:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->