Newbie!!

Rcx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am starting NTNP once my current period goes away, which is likely to be Tuesday. I am quite nervous but excited at the same time!

We both decided we don't want the stress of actually TTC at the moment so are going to see how it goes.

I am also currently trying to lose weight, its coming off very slowing so have decided not to put my life on hold whilst trying to lose weight so am continuing with my weight loss throughout NTNP and also during pregnancy if/when it happens, I'm on slimming world so this is safe. I would like to stay the same weight throughout my pregnancy as I am currently about 3 stone overweight and a size 16.

Would be nice if anyone is in a similar situation to chat to throughout the process.

R x :dance:

Heyy...this is my first post on this site..i have been on SW for a year now to lose weight for a baby...also NTNP, and im already driving myself insane with pregnancy tests!! Soooo I wish I never started testing and kept waitin for time of month..haha :) keep up slimming world tho its changed my life xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->