• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newbie!

beachesgal

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was glad to have found this forum because NTNP completely describes our situation. We've been married since January and we are going to start TTC come February.

For now, we've been letting nature run its course, so we are playing russian roulette.

This has been our second month of NTNP, and so far so good but I can't help but convince myself that I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms. It's really frustrating because I convince myself I am pregnant and then I go buy a pregnancy test and it's clearly a negative.

For the past few days I haven't been feeling right. My period has been normal my whole life, follows a pattern of light, heavy, heavier, medium, and tapers off - lasts about 6 days, but is usually very, very crampy and heavy on 2/3. This time, my period has been fairly light compared to normal, cramps haven't been as bad. My breasts haven't hurt (but they haven't hurt since I was 20), I've felt slightly sick to my stomach (could be all in my head). So I told myself "hmm maybe it's implantation bleeding" - even though I read that it's not very common. On yeah another symptom? Heartburn, i've been having heartburn lately and I NEVER get that..

Anyways, took the pregnancy test, in the washroom at work and ...it's negatory...which I was pretty sad about. I found myself just staring at the test wishing for another line to appear in the window.

I try to find solace in the fact that a new month, a new opportunity is upon me...but...i don't

I guess I don't want to wait too long to try and get pregnant because I'm coming on 30 in January, my mother had a few miscarriages, my brothers wife was recently pregnant and found out that the baby had down syndrome. I don't want to wait until i'm 33 to have my first baby, ...

frustrated....advice please :)

Hey, i have no advice but didnt want to read and run!Im sure you will get your :bfp: soon! Soo good luck and ill keep my fingers crossed for you! Also have some baby dust!:dust:

:hi:

Just try and stay positive babe, it will happen for us all.

:dust:

Hi hun and welcome to ntnp....Try not to worry too much, stay positive and just as you said let nature run its course....Hugs you will have your bfp.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->