* * *Newbie* * *

kazmo9085

Reaction score

Hi, im new to this forum, and ttc =) :hi: ive been readint through other peoples experiences & thought why not share mine....

anyway, ive recently came off the pill, and had a very light period doing so. its been nearly a month now since i stopped taking it, and have been having unprotected sex 2/3 times a weekend. i tried using an ovulation kit i bought from ebay, and all read neg, bare in mind these coast £3.25 for 15 ovulation sticks and 5 pregnancy testers, i may have been using them too soon, im really not sure? has anyone else used these? they were cheaply packaged, and took a while to work. :huh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

also while im ere, i would like to know if anyone has ever experienced these sorta symptoms??

* mild craming in ovary (last for few seconds then dissapears) experienced this today.
* discharge? sorry to be gross :blush: (stringy,clear) has now gone, but im having more discharge than usual, sometimes feels as though ive wet myself!

also, im experiencing..

*Feeling Fatigue (Tired)
*Headaches
*Emotional Feelings
*Wanting Certain Types of food, mainly sweet things.

I Also Have A Cold, Soo..Dunno Whether This is Contributing To The Headaches & Fatigue?

Sorry For The Long Post..
Here Is Some Baby Dust To All That Are TTC :dust:

xxx

hey im new too :D.

im 24 weeks pregnant and having a girl...she due xmas day

i have experianced discharged and it seems to be regular, i would also like to no if any one else has this.

I am constantly tired, and having headaches. they say if you start to get flashing lights with your headaches then u should see your gp

if you are trying to concieve i think there is a big chance you could be pregnant from your symptons check it out and good luck

:hi: Welcome!

Unfortunately I believe that some people never get a positive on OPK's though they are ovulating. Also it could have been an annovulatory (where you don't ovulate) cycle, all women have those at times. Your body may still be adjusting to coming off the pill too. Lots of possibilities really.

:hugs: good luck though!

totally off the subject but how do you get the baby tickers to work xx

Hello & Thanks To Those Who Have Replied =)

Im really hoping these are pregnancy symptoms and not just a side effects from coming off the pill, either way, i will keep you all posted, im planning on doing a pregnancy test end of the week.

when is the best time to test?? ive heard you can purchase early detecting tests? if so, do they actually work?

ive given up with ovulation test lol! they dont seem to like me haha! i tell myself, that they are broken :winkwink:

thanks again for your replies x

Find a persons you like, click on it and it will take you to the site to create your own. Once you have done that copy and paste the BB code into your signature (Under User CP, top left hand corner of your screen)

Im really hoping these are pregnancy symptoms and not just a side effects from coming off the pill, either way, i will keep you all posted, im planning on doing a pregnancy test end of the week.

when is the best time to test?? ive heard you can purchase early detecting tests? if so, do they actually work?

ive given up with ovulation test lol! they dont seem to like me haha! i tell myself, that they are broken :winkwink:

It is best to test first thing in the morning. I didn't get a positive on a test until 4 days after my missed period though.....

i have experianced discharged and it seems to be regular, i would also like to no if any one else has this.

I am constantly tired, and having headaches. they say if you start to get flashing lights with your headaches then u should see your gp

if you are trying to concieve i think there is a big chance you could be pregnant from your symptons check it out and good luck

Hi, Thanks 4 the reply, im puzzled by the discharge?! ive been browsing the internet allday lol! apparantley, its not dangerous or anything to worry about?
dont mean to sound gross, but could you describe your discharge?? texture etc.

many thanks & goodluck with ur xmas baby =) x

Find a persons you like, click on it and it will take you to the site to create your own. Once you have done that copy and paste the BB code into your signature (Under User CP, top left hand corner of your screen)

It is best to test first thing in the morning. I didn't get a positive on a test until 4 days after my missed period though.....

Thanks 4 reply, i will take test in morning =) and yes, ive heard from a few ppl who had to wait till missed period. mines due 3 days time, soo..if its negative, then i will retest again, after period,thats if it doesnt come =)

many thanks
xx

I *think* (it was a while ago that I TTC) that if you do get a negative tomorrow it's best to test again in 48 hours as your HCG levels are supposed to double every couple of days

good luck! :)

Hi, Thanks 4 the reply, im puzzled by the discharge?! ive been browsing the internet allday lol! apparantley, its not dangerous or anything to worry about?
dont mean to sound gross, but could you describe your discharge?? texture etc.

many thanks & goodluck with ur xmas baby =) x

thnks hun...its like white but sometimes clear, it doesnt smell or anything.

hi i am new to all of this i am nerly 11 weeks pregnant i have my 12 weeks scan next week i am so excited cant waite x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->