Newbie :)

WearMyKissx

Mummy to Ryan
Reaction score
Heyy all!

I'm a newbie to the NTNP board :) I've just got my Implanon out today and when I came home, my other half said we could NTNP so here I am :) I was on the WTT board last year, but because we had a non-supportive gyno I took myself away from the board for a little while.

Anyways, I'm Destiny, 22 and have a little boy named Ryan

Looking forward to meet you all

xxx

Hi Destiny and welcome to NTNP. I'm Mellissa, 27, I'm having my IUD removed Friday (woohooo!) and will then officially be NTNP but really, really hope to fall pregnant with our first LO right away!

Heyy! Im Hannah and im 20 :) and im 13 days late lol! testing again later... how are you?x

Hey Melissa how are you? When I had my Implanon a few years ago, I was pregnant within the first 2 months so you never know! hope you catch first cycle though :)

Hey Hannah - oh god that must be annoying lol! I'm alright thanks hows you? xxx

Misses..I AM STALKING youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! muahahahaha

hey welcome!!

I am Ashley 25 i have a 3yo DS. hope u get preggo quickly!! :flower:

Aw bless ya lol, when you testing next?

Hey Ashley - thank you :D how long you been NTNP? xxx

I'm great - trying to not get too anxious about getting pregnant but feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this. lol. I read "What to expect before you're ecpecting" and "Chicken Soup for the expectant mother's soul" and then yesterday I ordered "Taking charge of your fertility" and one other which I've forgotten the name of right now. Oh and I also ordered OPKs and pregnancy tests. I have to keep reminding myself we're going to take it slow and let things happen though. I've been on birth control (pill, Depo, IUD) since I was 14/15 (started due to acne) and didn't have periods from the time I was 18 (thanks to Depo) until about a year ago. I don't know why I started having cycles with Mirena but oh well. Hopefully they stay regular after it's removed though so we can estimate when I ovulate and can DTD at the right times to bring home a LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->