Newbie!

whereartthou

Reaction score
Hi folks!! I'm new to this malarkey!
So here's my story..
Was with my last partner for 3 yrs and we wanted to start ttc/if it happened it happened.. from pretty early on in or relationship...unfortunately it didnt happen..or fortunately in my case, we split.
Met my new partner and we are gloriously happliy engaged now! Good things come to those who wait it seems...except for the baby part, we've been nt/np now for over a yr and nout,nada..feck all is happening!
Docs say all is fine with me, but we haven't delved too much into it yet.
Cycle is usually 30 days..i think..phone lost my darn app i had been charting it on!!
Was due AF on the 1st, had small streak on 30th ,1st and 2nd but its literally one little streak then nothing..not normal for me...whats going on??

Oh and i'm glad to finally get chatting to people on the same boat!! All my sisters have kids and its not something i like to talk about with them!

S

hey there! You'll read a lot of stuff about "implantation" bleeding online that tends to drive most women crazy. I know a bazillion moms and not one has reported having any. In my experience any blood around the time you expect your period is a period and you are probably not pg at this point. i could be wrong, you could be one of those implantation bleeders, but normally that blood is reported occurring about a week before you expect AF. Keep us updated though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->