• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newcastle upon Tyne, North East

sublime_ivy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I attended some antenatal classes at the Sage called musical bumps and I keep in touch with a lot of the women. I am gonna arrange some big meet at some point. A lot of us go to each others' houses but I thought it would be nice to actually meet somewhere in public. I saw there is a North East thread but not much seems to be happening with that in regards to meeting in actual Newcastle. I dont have a car so getting to Darlinton is a bit of a mission for me. I was thinking if anybody is in the Newcastle city centre area of want to come there than that would be great.

I am not sure where and when yet but just wanted a rough idea of who would be up for it?

We'd be interested. As long as I'm not at work. :D

Hi ladies,

I attended some antenatal classes at the Sage called musical bumps and I keep in touch with a lot of the women. I am gonna arrange some big meet at some point. A lot of us go to each others' houses but I thought it would be nice to actually meet somewhere in public. I saw there is a North East thread but not much seems to be happening with that in regards to meeting in actual Newcastle. I dont have a car so getting to Darlinton is a bit of a mission for me. I was thinking if anybody is in the Newcastle city centre area of want to come there than that would be great.

I am not sure where and when yet but just wanted a rough idea of who would be up for it?

Is this still being planned, or was the big meet at your house instead? (shame I couldnt make it, need to meet some fellow mummies!). I also dont have a car so would prefer to meet in Newcastle city centre somewhere :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->