Newcastle

Hi
i'm from Burnopfield 'kind of between newcastle and durham'
just wondering if any of you have experience of the RVI in Newcastle as i am hoping to have a water birth there i am due 20 February.
:happydance:

i had callum at the rvi and they were great. really, really nice. Hope you have the same experience. x

I'd liove to have mine at the RVI but would have to go on the Metro and wouldnt fancy that in labour :dohh:

Anyone here had a waterbirth in Shields?

Hiya

I have lived up here for years now and I am due in a week. I used to live down south, if you want to make some friends up here I recommend attending a class called 'musical bumps' at the sage in Gateshead. I attended two 6 weeks classes and have made some nice friends from it. It runs every six weeks and the two ladies who run it teach pregnancy yoga and singing lullabies to your bump. At the end of each class we also sit around and talk whilst eating cakes/biscuits etc. You can can as many times as you want before you give birth, this group saved my sanity.

If you want anymore info let me know x

Hey :) We are moving over to the North East in late august/september as OH is going to Newcastle College and we are too far away for him to commute every day. He is originally from Washington and we are looking to move to either Sunderland or Washington.
I'll need some new friends when we get over there though!!

:hugs:

xxx

Hi all,
baby is due in august and i dont know anyone around here! moved from leicestershire and now live in consett. anyone local? gem

Hey :) We are moving over to the North East in late august/september as OH is going to Newcastle College and we are too far away for him to commute every day. He is originally from Washington and we are looking to move to either Sunderland or Washington.
I'll need some new friends when we get over there though!!

:hugs:

xxx

I'm in Sunderland jillypoop! :hugs:

woo :D

Not sure whats happening with moving across now though, OH is only going to be in college 3 days a week and I have a job now so still unsure whats going on...MEN!!!

Have you all seen the Meets area? There are 2 arranged for the Metro Centre - one on Thursday June 25th and the other on Saturday July 11th - would be great to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->