Newcomer

giggles

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm brand new here ...to any ttc site actually. I'm 28 years old and have been on some brand of the bc pill since 1997. My fiance and I are getting married in Hawaii in May and I am so excited. Our plan was to start ttc right after the wedding but I think we may have started early..lol. My LMP was on 12/24-12/27. I was due to start taking my new pack of birth control, Yasmin, on 12/30. Because of my crazy hectic holiday schedule, I managed to miss the first 2 pills in the pack. My fiance and I 'did the deed' on Jan 03, 04, and 05. On January 9, my nipples were extremely sore and it took everything I had in me to turn my alarm clock off in the morning and get out of bed for work. On saturday, January 12, I experienced some red bleeding for about an hour. My period isn't due until the 21st. I had a little pink on the tp the rest of the day and then nothing since. My nipples are still sensitive but not as bad as they were before. I am peeing a lot, but I have always had a bladder the size of a snow pea. Am I loony as a fruitcake or could I be pregnant? i did take an HTP but it was negative. Since I'm not due to start my period for another 7 days, its probably too early to test.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Wishing you a speedy :bfp:

i will test if i was you for sure !
good luck!

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/26/26845aoofqptms3.gif

Hello hun xxxxxx

Hello!!

I agree you're a bit early to test. Try waiting till a couple of days after your AF is due.

Good luck and I hope it doesn't take you too long!!

Hi welcome hun
i would wait to see if AF does show up b4 testing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->