• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*^*newly bfp gals 35 and older*^*

vkj73

Reaction score
i'm on cd3 of a 35 day average cycle.

wondering what were the "magic bullets" if you will that you think helped to bring on the :bfp:
change in diet? zero coffee/zero alcohol? did you use the cbfm?

how 'bout your chart for the :bfp:?

any and all advice is welcome!

Dh took the week off work and we had sex everyday leading up to Ov! My chart is linked below.

Used OPK's from ebay, and tested everyday, 3 times a day.

Did it doggy ;) and layed down on my back for at least 30 mins after, sometimes falling asleep for a few hours even.

Good luck xx

Dh took the week off work and we had sex everyday leading up to Ov! My chart is linked below.

Used OPK's from ebay, and tested everyday, 3 times a day.

Did it doggy ;) and layed down on my back for at least 30 mins after, sometimes falling asleep for a few hours even.

Good luck xx

thank you:) i really appreciate you taking the time to write back :hugs:

I've heard the usual, cut back on caffeine and alcohol, although, some my friends who have gotten pregnant (pretty soon after trying) didn't do those things and still got pregnant. We are all mid thirties. I'm trying to take little steps (one caf drink a day, etc.) but not ready to change everything yet.

I have another friend who went to an acupuncturist, they put her on a strict no caffeine, no alcohol, special diet (in addition to mostly natural foods - extreme, I know) but it worked for her. She had been trying for a year though... I'm curious what others post :)

I've heard the usual, cut back on caffeine and alcohol, although, some my friends who have gotten pregnant (pretty soon after trying) didn't do those things and still got pregnant. We are all mid thirties. I'm trying to take little steps (one caf drink a day, etc.) but not ready to change everything yet.

I have another friend who went to an acupuncturist, they put her on a strict no caffeine, no alcohol, special diet (in addition to mostly natural foods - extreme, I know) but it worked for her. She had been trying for a year though... I'm curious what others post :)

thanks fellow cali girl :winkwink:

i'm trying to find a balance. i went to 4 acupuncture appointments (taking a break for a while as i just dropped a chunk of change on the cbfm). so i'm trying to incorporate what i learned at those appointments with various readings. i've switched to about a 2/3 decaf (i go where i can grind my own coffee beans), diet, exercise, visualization, etc. i'm finding more and more that the key seems to be if you can bd a lot before ov and during.

we'll see what the cbfm does???

thanks again for your reply :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"