News from meeting fs

Aimz17

Reaction score
Hello,
On such a high someone who wants to help!, :happydance:
went to see the fertility consultant today and definatly diagosed with PCOS. im also on the waiting list for Laparoscopy hopefully feb time and she's also starting me on Metformin.
just wondered what others experience was to taking metformin?

Wonderful i went yesterday i start clomid at the end of next month :dance:

hi Daisy Duke
i took 2 months of 50g and one month 100g of clomid and nothing happened got told today that my ovaries are resiliant to clomid. Got to try the hard stuff lol!
hope it works for you

Oooooo sounds good for u. I already ovulate, so they reckon clomid will increase my chances by making the eggs better, and help with my cycle. XXX

Hey Aimz

No experience personally but best friend had lap, clomid and metformin - she said no particular side effects - just 2 pregnancies! ha ha ha Good luck!! x

Hi Aimz

I've been on Metformin for some time now officially for about 2 years but had a gap then started again (due to reasons in my journal - too lengthy for here)... I am now back on 850mg twice daily.

I had a Lap about 12 months ago now and am due another hopefully before crimbo! My periods have have gone from ridiculous 90-100 day cycles to 40-45, i've also lost 3.5 stone now (between Metformin and the gym)

I also officially ovulated for the first time last month and again early this week...

I am now en-route to potentiall combine this with clomid for ultra effect!

IT takes time for the Metformin to work and boy are this some, not so nice side affects but fingers crossed they are pushing me in the right direction.

A bit of advice... get your self a chart and a thermometer and start temping too, this will prevent them from sending you away again to do it.

They will want to see with the tempinig if you are actually popping an egg which will help determine where they direct you next.

It's long winded answer but hope it helps!

really trying hard not to think about all the baby making but it's really hard. trying to enjoy myself! lol.:sex:
people say it will happen when you try and relax - easier said then done!
just hoping that now i know im going to get help i can relax abit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->