Next, Humphreys Corner, 0-12months girls have added some pics and full list on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie&Char

Reaction score
Before i put loads of stuff up i was wondering if there is any interest in 0-3, 3-6. 6-9 and 12 months girls stuff including sleepsuits, vest, shoes, boots, outfits, dresses summer and winter stuff, i hav gone through some of the stuff that we were going to keep but being ruthless and decided not to keep them as need to start saving for another go at IVF.

If there is intreast i will upload later after work or see what i can upload now. Never sold anything before either so advice on how the process works would be good.

Will add as much information as i can prices do not include postage, but will try and give true postage amount and if honest already for envelopes and stuff to pack items, everything been washed but packed away so may need an iron

Have added a list of items if people do not want to look through it all
View attachment Clothes for Sale.pdf

Have set up a facebook page called 'Laceys Loft'

got mountains of it all and LO's birthday soon so will having another clear out can upload some pics but the boss at home has the list of sizes and what she wants and the other pics if you guys want.

Yes got sleepsuits and vest

Asda Dress, blue and white good condition 9-12 months £3 SOLD
George Dress.jpg

H&M Outfit with frilly frilly knickers my LO wore this on holiday once so fab condition, kind of opens at the back 6-9Months £4
H&M Outfit.jpg

Humphreys Corner outfit fab condition 6-9Months £5
Hump Outfit.jpg
Hump Outfit 1.jpg

Humphreys Corner outfit fab condition i loved this outfit as it is so cute on 3-6 months but my LO wore it when she was bigger then that£5
Hump Outfit 2.jpg

I have texted the boss for sizes so will update when she gets back to me!! :nope:, i am terrible for sizes so dont even want to guess

Mamas and Papas party dress, bought and washed for a friends wedding but never worn 9-12months but quite big £10 ono
M&P Dress.jpg

Primarni needle cord white dress good condition says 6-12 momths but quite small £2 SOLD
Needle Cord Dress.jpg

Next Pink cords loved these so got 2 sizes got 3-6 and 6-9 and am trying so hard to find them in a bigger size if anyone got any would consider a swop good condition, no mark and frilly little pockets £4
Next Cords.jpg

Next outfit, LO wore this on holiday once and once back home, fab condition trousers have the matching pattern in the waist section fab condition 6-9Months £5
Next Outfit 1.jpg

Aww loved this romper, i ummed and awed about buying but glad i did she has worn it a few times but no bobbling or marks or anything 6-9Months £5
Next Romper.jpg

Next Tutu Outfit, does not included the headband as this bought seperate, i can either sell the t-shirt and the tutu for £6.50 or just the t-shirt for £4, the tutu does have a tear in it was not going to sell but if someone can fix it it is a fabulous outfit
Next T-Shirt TUTU.jpg
Tutu Outfit.jpg

Puff ball dress and matching leggings by pitter patter LO looked amazing in this can be worn with the leggings or without 3-6months but she has only just finished wearing it and she is chunky £5 SOLD
PitterPatter Outfit.jpg

Sainsbury TU summer dress, hat and knickers. fab condition hat has that spf stuff dont have the label or anything sorry. 6-9 months £5
TU Dress Set.jpg

Dont know where this is from lovley summer dress 3-6 months £2
White Summer Dress.jpg

Hello Kitty shoes size 2 never worn £2
Hello Kitty Shoes.jpg

Slipper 12-18Months worn but plenty of life left 50p a pair my LO got some new ones from nana so not needed
Slippers.jpg
Slippers 2.jpg

Humphreys corner sandels, with lottie on a horse, never worn £3
Hump Sandels.jpg

Next Sandels, worn once in pram on holiday Size 2 6-12months little butterfly on the side £4
Next Sandels.jpg
Next Sandels Side.jpg

Next little blue pram shoes 0-3months £3
Next Shoes.jpg

Next lovley little walker shoes, these have been worn alongside a pari of clarks but have plenty of life left in them EUC Size 2 £3

Next Shoes 2.jpg

Primarni needle cord white dress good condition £2
Puff ball dress and matching leggings by pitter patter

If these are both 3-6 months, I'll have them :)

Hm for hello kitty shoes posted hun? xx

Wishing_well: - will check sizes when i get home

Hi Guys just leaving work will log back on once at home and upload the rest and give prices out, just got to nip to sainsburys buy OH meeting me and LO asleep and not had tea so wont be long, dont think postage will be much as they are soft bottom so not heavy at all.

Hi how much for the asda dress (9-12) and hello kitty shoes posted please hun
and are you putting many more 9-12 or 12-18 up hun?
can you pm me please

Sorry been putting LO to bed !!!! my pound sign does not work on home computer sorry!!!

Humphreys corner red and white dress 3-6 months 2pound SOLD
27112011924.jpg

Asda pink long sleeved top 3-6 months 2pound
27112011923.jpg

Denim dress 0-3 months 3pound
27112011922.jpg

M&S patchwork dress 3-6months 1pound
27112011921.jpg

Tesco lovely summer dress, 3-6 months 3pound
27112011919.jpg

2 pack of asda frilly bum trouser, one the trousers has a mark on the bottom of the leg but not noticable when folded up. 0-3 months 2pound
27112011918.jpg

Tesco outfit top and leggings with little elephant on the top 3-6months 2pound
27112011916.jpg

Sainsburys TU leggings red and one with heart on the bum which is cute 3-6months 2pound
27112011914.jpg

5 PJ Pack with sleepsuit x 2, jacket, t-shirt and top 3-6months 3pound
27112011913.jpg

2 pack of mix and match ladybird pajamas 3-6months 2pound
27112011912.jpg

Set of 7 vest from sainsburys with cupcake design and stripes 3-6months 4pound
27112011910.jpg

Primarni green ditsy flower dress with red knickers 3-6months 2pound
27112011906.jpg

long sleeved H&M vest 3-6months 2pound
27112011895.jpg

Disney George fleece sleepsuit wih winnie pooh design 3-6months 3pound
27112011908.jpg

Next Jeans worn once as my LO looked too cute in dresses, fab condition 3-6months 5pound
27112011896.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back