Next, Humphreys Corner, 0-12months girls have added some pics and full list on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya hun you have not updated if the 9-12 asda dress has sold? if not whats the best you can do for it with the frilly 9-12 primark spotty dress with blue knickers and the jelly shoes?

hi sorry been really busy little girls 1st

for the asda dress, primark dress, jelly shoes and summer hats which are 9-12 will be £12 posted
let me know if ok

Hi, do you still have: Sainsburys TU White jeggings with pink stitching 0-12months? How much posted if still available? x

hi sorry been really busy little girls 1st

for the asda dress, primark dress, jelly shoes and summer hats which are 9-12 will be £12 posted
let me know if ok

hey hun thats fine can you pm me your paypal? thanks :thumbup:

Hi, do you still have: Sainsburys TU White jeggings with pink stitching 0-12months? How much posted if still available? x

hi £4 inc postage
let me now of to post office on monday to post another parcel

hi £4 inc postage

hi £4 inc postage

Hi Guys

Have had another sort through and got the following but can not add the pictures as having laptop trouble so using computer at work and phone!!!

have set up a facebook page called 'Laceys Loft' if people want to have a look!! have also lowered some of the prices.

New things added

Next 9-12 months pink knitted dress with long sleeved white top under £5
Zara 9-12 navy blue with little bow linned dress £4
Hand Knitted cardi and hat 9-12 £4
Pack of 3 next strawberry design sleepsuits £4
Humphreys corner summer dress linned my little girl wore it with top under 9-12 months £4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"