Have u got any idea wat r next options on nhs
Femara , injectables or go bak home?

I have a dd, TTc my 2nd
Never had issues with 1st
Diagnosed with pcos n now given clomid
50 mg dint work so now 100 mg after provera
Have u got any idea wat r next options on nhs
Femara , injectables or go bak home?

I also took clomid 100mg and had conceived twice second with twins but lost both bc of a progesterone def even being on a supplament just wasn;t a high enough does. I now am seeing a fertility spe. and he took me off the clomid bc I started Oing on cd 8 when I normally did on cd16-17 now I'm on femara cd 3,4 or 5 for 5 days just like clomid then five days after finishing the femara I go to the doc get a transvage u/s if I have any mature folies then I have the nurse give me the noveril Hcg trigger shot and we have timed intercorse for 7 days followed with progesterone supp until i get a positive pt or start my af. Now the first month on this combo I had 3 folies 2 where mature one wasn't,this past cycle we only had two but they were even better than last month so now we are on our tww. If we don't have any luck this month then same meds but IUI will take the place of the timed inter. We live in Indianapolis I'm not sure where you live or how the doctors do things but i had a test ran which also showed I have endomitriosis and I have annovulation but a normal af cycle down to the very day almost theu originally put me on the clomid bc when I would have my day 21 progesterone test drawn it showed little to no progesterone whiches means Oing never happened. You doc should monitor you with u/s to check to see if you are producing eggs if provera isn't working then you should switch to femera and daily injectables following the noviril hcg trigger shot if you have mature follies, now my doctors will not perform the IUI treatment if I have more than 4 mature follies bc its too much of a risk of multiples bc when they clean and spin the sperm prior to the IUI the healthy sperm swim to the top so your are getting the best of the best theres no change to have deformed sperm. Hope this helps!!!;))) GOOD LUCK!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->