Niamhs development review.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I know Niamh wasn't as early as some baby's but there has been quite a few threads about baby's born at 35 weeks lately so i thought id wright it for others.

We had Niamhs development review today and im over the moon. The HV is more than pleased with her. Shes on the 50th centile for weight for her adjusted age, between the 50th and the 25th for hight and on the ninth for her head circumference.:haha:

Shes over the moon with her development and is ahead of her actual age never mind adjusted:happydance: She also said if she had never met Niamh before she would have had no idea she had shoulder dystocia by the way shes crawling and pulling her self up.:cloud9:

So while things might seem scary and daunting while your baby's are in SCBU and when they first come home but cut to 10 months down the line things do get better and things to get easier and it makes all the worrying and running back and forth worth while. :kiss:

Go Niamh! :happydance: :happydance: (and mummy!!!)

Wow go Niamh! My 35 weeker is now 17 weeks and I always wonder whats down the line so it's good to know other 35weekers are doing fabulous!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->