Nice to read something positive about TTC 35 +

calm

Reaction score
Well, I was reading an ebook called 1001 ways to stay young naturally (great title :haha: ) its all about what veg fruit and exercise ect makes us live the longest and looking the best. Well, in the introduction it said that women that wait to have babies at 35+ or 40 + tend to live longer and with better health. It was sooo gooood to read something positive for a change!!! XXX

Interesting - wonder why though:shrug:
Might have something to do with adding in people who have them very young - early teens and such....
Or maybe a high percentage of those who conceive later do so because they are healthier to begin with:shrug:
I did read about an Israeli study a few years ago that said most women in their sample population who had children in their 40's had a specific gene. I think they had multiple pregnancies in their 40's not just one (those with the gene).

That IS nice to hear... tired of hearing how our bodies are meant to have babies at 25!!!! lol. Hello- maybe my body was ready then, but I certainly was not! I'm much more capable now... and I'm READY for it- mentally, physically and financially... so maybe that is why we live longer? haha.

Yay for older mums! We are going look young and beautiful and live for ever! (or nearly) :D

I think I have made it sound differently than what it was! I quote

" Since 1994 the New England Centenarian Study has been monitoring people who live to at least 100 to discover the secrets of successful ageing. In doing so it has disproved the theory that the older we grow the sicker we become. To the contrary it reveals that the older we get, the healthier we have been. Seventy-five percent of centenarians live independently to the age of 96. Factors they share include a lean body, years without smoking, de-stressing skills, and a history of giving birth after 35 (birth after 40 equates with a four times greater chance of living to 100!) "

Sounds good! XXX

this is great. love it!

i may look into buying it.

thanks! 

I think I have made it sound differently than what it was! I quote

" Since 1994 the New England Centenarian Study has been monitoring people who live to at least 100 to discover the secrets of successful ageing. In doing so it has disproved the theory that the older we grow the sicker we become. To the contrary it reveals that the older we get, the healthier we have been. Seventy-five percent of centenarians live independently to the age of 96. Factors they share include a lean body, years without smoking, de-stressing skills, and a history of giving birth after 35 (birth after 40 equates with a four times greater chance of living to 100!) "

Sounds good! XXX

Okay, so it doesn't necessarily mean first child after 35. I had my first one early ( 20 yr, 9 mo), my second late ( 39 yr, 11 mo), and have had a real tough time trying for number 3. I am now 42. At least I should have a better chance at seeing all of the grandchildren, right? :lol:

Still, much good news for us 35+ wanting to have babies.

Calm, thanks so much for sharing this! I'm gonna save this into my Important Folder :D

I am so glad you posted this! I think we need to focus on positive messages, bc our emotions have such a strong effect on our hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->