Niggles

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick question. I got my :bfp: before the weekend, and now I am super sensitive to feelings in my body :dohh:. I've had a few twinges in my lower tummy, like wind, but I don't think it is......I know things are swelling, moving and getting ready for the journey ahead, but I was just after some reassurance really. Any experiences of 4-5 weeks gone are welcome....

:hug:

i had lots of niggles then, i still have the odd ones - its all to do with the massive changes taking place. :)

you will feel alot of things going on over the next few weeks...try and think of it as growing pains! Your body will go through so many changes over the coming months. CONGRATULATIONS!:hugs:

yes hun its all normal but i pakicked like u!! i had loads then and only having a few now :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Hi hun, I'm only about 4 weeks myself and am feeling the twinges too.

It feels so weird ... at first it just felt like my AF coming, but now it feels different somehow.

I guess I now know what that 'preggers feeling' is like!!!

:hug:

Ive had all kinds of aches, tingles and niggles....its like my body reminding me of what its doing xxxxx

Ive had all kinds of aches, tingles and niggles....its like my body reminding me of what its doing xxxxx

I had (and still have sometimes) exactly the same ;)

All normal for your body to make room for the little baby:cloud9:

I have them 2 although they have calmed down yest and today x

I had them loads. Then today I stood up in the middle of a restruant and go what felt like a rip in my tummy. These niggles still go on and Im 10 weeks. Its a good thing that your worried. xxx

Thank you all for your answers, I feel loads better now! I guess these are the first worries of the next 8 months (and rest of my life)....! :hugs:

You'll get a lot of pain in your groin area and maybe some light period pains but it's all just stretching; totally normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->