Night cramping

punkymom

Reaction score
Hi All!

Is started Vitex 8 days ago and ever sense then I have had bad cramping. Has this happened to anyone?
Is this a good sign as I have not O'd in the two months tracking. :cry:

Yes, this is normal with vitex. In fact, pretty much everything is normal with vitex :shrug:

It can take up to 6 month to completely regulate your cycle with vitex, and all manner of spotting, cervical mucus, weird periods, or anything else you can think of can be categorized as "normal".

Most women complain of long cycles with vitex, which gradually become a normal length.

A friend of mine who was anovulatory for years got a period and subsequent ovulation. Another friend stopped ovulating for a few months, but when she finally started up again they were regular.

Every experience with it is going to be different, for sure!

Thank you!
I am hoping I get regular and ovulate!
I am going to be the happiest person to ovulate! LOL :cloud9:

I'd throw in nettle and red raspberry leaf. Maybe peppermint. A tea might work better, though, rather than all those pills but either way works. Altogether those herbs are pretty potent and can help get you "regular" again.

I'm sure you'll do fine on the herb, given enough time! :hugs:

I'd throw in nettle and red raspberry leaf. Maybe peppermint. A tea might work better, though, rather than all those pills but either way works. Altogether those herbs are pretty potent and can help get you "regular" again.

I'm sure you'll do fine on the herb, given enough time! :hugs:

hehe Thank you! What does nettle do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->