night of the living dead boobies

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
my boobs look like they belong to a zombie! they are soo veiny big massive blue veins YUK

yup, stilton blue veined boobs with chocolate digestive sized aereolas and massive raspberry nipples

Join the club. Mine have been like that for weeks now. Its like looking at the London Underground map on each booby. :laugh2:

my DH says that my nipples look like saucers with mushrooms on x

mine arent veiny though xx

you cant even tell your lookin at my front unless you see my face...im so FLAT its unfair!!!!!! i wouldnt mind a bit of blue veined rasberryness at the min rather than friend eggs! were never happy are we lol

h x

Ergh, hopefully your breasts aren't tiger-striped like mine. I have so many stretch marks it's not even funny! Bleh.

I think only my left boob is getting bigger. Seriously, it is a whole size bigger than the right. I always have had large nipples as well, but this is verging on ridiculous. (the size of MY nipples I mean!)

My Boobs are so big and veined that you could possibly drive to anywhere in europe using them as a map!

If only they could talk then I'd have my very own portable sat nav. :rofl:

My boobs haven`t grown loads. Just a little growth spurt. And there not YET veiny, :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i have never heard of raspberry nips before!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
it actually worries me that they'll be too big for the babies mouth! I read that they need to cover some of the aereola as well as the nipple while breast feeding, but I doubt even my OH could manage that.

Other than the veins and massiveness, they are quite nice and feel quite womanly with them. Can't even think about jogging though! I'd kill myself!

christ if i went jogging id knock myself out! theyd find me at the side of the road take on look at my cleavage and shoot me for being a zombie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->