Night Sickness

LostandFound

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing night sickness instead of morning sickness? About 5-6pm every day, i start to get heavy nausea, horrible taste in the mouth etc. All i can do to get rest is chew on chunks of frozen pineapple! Feel like I'm going to turn yellow, i've eaten so much of it :happydance::blush:

i feel your pain, ive had this since 5-6 weeks. it hits same time everyday and litrally had me coming home from work and curling up in bed. im now just over 10 weeks and the last two days have been alot better. but i know it could be back tomorrow!! my go to dinner at the moment is toast and cheese. try having something lighter in the evening. i also found i was worse if i didnt drink lots in the day and was tired. also black tea with a sugar helps settle my stomach. i hope you feel better soon x

Yes me! The same time every day. About an hour ago it kicked in, the other half is just on his way home from work and bringing in a chinese as a 'treat'. The thought of it is making me vomit :sick:

I get sick at night and not in the morning. I was prescribed diclectin for morning sickness and told to take before bed but I end up taking it now at the first sign of nausea (about 2pm today but most of the time it's around 4pm) and that helps. I tried to not have to take them if I didn't need them, but I do... I start throwing up everything if I don't. it's not pretty.

Yup same here. It's always around dinner time sometimes a little earlier. It hurts if I have an empty stomach and hurts when I eat something. I love food and I'm embarrassed to say I'm depressed that I can't eat anything I love lol I'm 7 weeks today.

Same here! I can have nausea all day but when I go to bed it is aweful!
Although now it's getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->