Night time feeds

Rach276

Reaction score
He falls asleep after 5/10 mins of feeding. I try and wake him up but he doesnt budge lol. As SOON as hes back in the moses hes awake and wanting more. This happens pretty much all night on and off. Im so tired. Why wont he take a feed without falling asleep?

Coz he's so happy and snuggly with you!!!

When he starts nodding off take him off and wind him and change him to bring him round then start feeding him again x

I'll try it tonight :)
Also how long should he be suckling at two weeks?

no rules babe - he's still learning. He is still learning the best way to get it out and some feeds he will get it bang on and other's he wont so there are no hard and fasts honey.

:hug:

I am going through the exact same thing. DD nurses for a short time falls asleep and then no matter what (diaper change etc) will not take more. She does this all night as well and is now doing it a bit in the day. I wish I had a solution :(

no rules babe - he's still learning. He is still learning the best way to get it out and some feeds he will get it bang on and other's he wont so there are no hard and fasts honey.

:hug:

Thats good because sometimes he feeds for ages and other times only a short time.

Someone else asked this earlier today too. If you have a look down the page....I think it was Arcanegirl ...you'll see more replies :D

Finn definitely nurses a shorter time at night, i think its because my boobs get so fully its easy to get the milk out! When he was wee Dad would have to walk him about and burp him to rouse him a little, maybe change his bum... but now he's a pro and can feed asleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"