Night time nappies

XKatX

Reaction score
Oliver sleeps for 7 1/2 - 8 hours in the night, but of course when he wakes, his nappy has leaked. Can anyone recommend a good nappy - he is only 4 weeks old, so will need a newborn or size 1. I currently use the Tesco ones, which I find fab during the day and he has never suffered any nappy rash yet.

I use pampers baby dry hun..so far i have found them to be the best...xx

How do you get him to sleep for that long? Seth only goes 4 hours, and he's starving!!

If you dont wanna change brand go up a size - I was talking to my sister about this and shes found that she puts Seth in as big a size as poss as the soak more. I liked Hebe in as small as poss for the fit but we've gone to size 2 pretty quick and no more over night leaks for us!!

I want to know the same how does he sleep for so long!!

I use Pampers (in the yellow packet) but Jacob is changed at least every 4 hours!

x

i use the tesco ultra soft ones in size2. they're normally really good, but yesterday we had 4 changes of clothes cos she kept leaking. she might only be 3 weeks, but she is a very big girl!!

I use Pampers baby dry too.They've never leaked or anything but she doesn't sleep as much as Oliver.

How do you get him to sleep for that long? Seth only goes 4 hours, and he's starving!!

He has a habit of, what I call, cluster feeding in the evening. For a few hours, thats all he does. It took us ages to suss it out, but now we have, things work quite well!! It means I can't go out to dinner with my friends on Saturday but hey, there's plenty of time for that when he settles!!! I'm definitely not complaining!!!

Erin sleeps 12 hours at night and has done since 10 weeks, I use pampers baby dry and i've had no leaks. xx

Noah sleeps 12 hours and was soaking around 3am (we had to wake him to change him). We use pampers baby dry, I've tried a few diff but all ended up leaking. I now just put 2 nappies on him and if he does happen to wake in the night I change him, but at least I know his bed clothes aren't going to be wet should he not wake!!

I use Huggies but then Ollie doesn't sleep the amount of time Oliver does! Saying that though I used Huggies with Faith and she never leaked with them x

yup, pampers seems to work best for night. I havent had a leak yet and I leave it from 11-7 or 8.

He has a habit of, what I call, cluster feeding in the evening. For a few hours, thats all he does. It took us ages to suss it out, but now we have, things work quite well!! It means I can't go out to dinner with my friends on Saturday but hey, there's plenty of time for that when he settles!!! I'm definitely not complaining!!!

I think this is what Hebe does and why she has gone from 10/11pm til 6/7am since about 3 weeks. I sit feeding her on and off from tea time to bed time. We'd better enjoy it while it lasts eh?!! x

I use Pampers Baby Dry...the one with the balm...she loves em, she only wakes up for a feed and so i don't need t change her til the morn!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->