Night waking 13 months.. any advice?

Anababe

Reaction score
Hello everyone :hi:

I have a little boy, Caeden, he is almost 14 months. He started to sleep through the night around 9-10 months old, in a routine of a daily nap and sleeping from 7:30pm-7am but last few weeks he has started waking in the night, its getting worse and now he goes to bed stil at 7:30pm but is waking anytime between 10-12pm and im then unable to settle him, he will go back to sleep on me but soon as he is placed back in his cot he cries again, resulting in me bringing him into my bed where he sleeps perfectly. I have tried to leave him crying for 5 mins but he just stands up in his cot screaming, he gets himself so worked up, getting louder and louder until he makes himself cough and sounds like he's going to be sick. I really hate to leave him in this state and not sure that controlled crying will work for him because of this, but im at the end of my tether now and really not sure what else to try :( I dont really like him in my bed as i dont sleep very well with him there and its much better for him being in his cot.

Any advice would be great.. im not really sure where to start with controlled crying or if its even the right thing for Caeden..

xx

:hugs: I'm not sure what to offer but didnt want to read and run.

We have the exactly same probem with Hannah, she'll happily sleep for hours on our shoulder but will often wake up as soon as we lay her in the cot and we're back to square one, often taking up to 2 hours to get her sleeping in her cot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->