Nightmares

K

KiansMummy

Hi I'm just after some advice for my cousin. Her little girl is 7 and gets really upsetting nightmares that are getting worse and gettin earlier after she goes to bed each night. The nightmares started around the beginning of november when her grandma (my cousins mum and my auntie) who was terminally I'll with cancer went into hospital, then her grandma died at the beginning of December and the nightmares got worse. She wakes up shaking, sweating g and can't speak, it's heartbreaking to see. But in the morning she can't remember anything about these nightmares which I suppose is a good thing maybe??. During the day she seems fine but She's always been a worrier since being a lot younger. So just wondered if anyone had any advice or experience of something like this!? Thanks in advance xxx

Hi, although i dont have any personal experience, i think your cousins LO could possibly be having night terrors (different to nightmares) google it and see if it similar to whats happening.

Generally you cant do anything to prevent them happening and its a phase that eventually passes.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->