Nipple/oral thrush

xxLeighxx

mummy to Aaliyah & Seth
Reaction score
I think Seth has oral thrush and has given me nipple thrush. The l health visitor is coming out tomorrow anyway so ill ask her but just wondered if anyone knew much about it?

my dd had thrush when she was a few months old the inside of her mouth was white and she got a horrible diaper rash the doc gave her drops and some ointment it was gone in a matter of days even though i breastfead i never got it def tell his doctor so it can be cleard up as soon as possible hope he is okay!!

Ah that makes sense actually as he just had bad nappy rash and no amount of creams or nsppy off time cleared it until I used an antifungal cream. The health visitor is coming tomorrow and see if I can get anything over the counter instead of going all the way to the docs x

yeah the diaper rash was the worst part i hope it clears up and good luck it always hurts a momma when somethings wrong with her little one!

It was very hard for me to get rid of thrush with my first. Grapefruit seed extract, probiotics, vinegar rinses, and an antifungal cream on your nipples are all over the counter things that can help. Look up the jack Newman protocol on google for thrush. He is the go to for thrush.

It was very hard for me to get rid of thrush with my first. Grapefruit seed extract, probiotics, vinegar rinses, and an antifungal cream on your nipples are all over the counter things that can help. Look up the jack Newman protocol on google for thrush. He is the go to for thrush.

Sorry to hijack but anyone in the uk managed to get the apno made for them?

Thanks DK1234 :) been docs and they gave me a anti fungal cream and LO some drops, hoping it will clear up okay as its not very bad! I will defo take a look at Jack Newman protocol too though!

Misslissa course I don't mind you 'hijacking' my thread lol! Whats the apno?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->