nipple twinges anyone?

mamawolf

Reaction score
Anyone have random painful twinges in their nipples post ovulation?

I get a sort of feeling that that they are bruised and if something touches them it turns into a twinge. I get this around the actual time of ovulation though rather than afterwards.

These are like random shooting pains. Not from touch thougj

Yesterday and today I have had these pains. Mostly on the right side - just lasts for a second. This is new for me this month - 6 DPO.
Where are you in your cycle?

To be honest I'm not sure. My cycles are about 33 days on average but I had a MC in sept. This cycle has been haywire and none of my usual ovulation clues have been there. No CM like usual. I had O pain on CD7 but would be a very early ovulation for me. Then I thought maybe I O'd late because yesterday, CD22 my cervix was high open and soft but still no CM like usual so I Donno what to think. Now these shooting pains.

Oh and spotting on CD16 17 then 20 then 22. Only enough to see when I wipe not enough to stain underwear

I am 13 dpo and I have been feeling the twinges in my nipples for a few days now. Not a painful-to-touch kind of feeling, but more on the inside, almost like a milk let-down feeling lasting only for a moment. Kind of a strange feeling. Not sure if that's like what you're experiencing?

It's a shooting/stabbing pain for a few seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->