Nipples !! Maybe TMI !

Gems

Reaction score
Ok so i know your nipples get bigger with pregnancy but my are just constantly erect !! Even when warm they stand to attention and when cold, well i could have somebodies eye out !!
Ive tried padded bras but they aren't comfortable with my boobs now being a whooping 38EE.
Help, anyone have any ideas to hide them ?!?!? xxxx

mine also have a life of their own. Often one will be erect and the other not. very odd creatures.

I have a sort of wrap around top that I can cleverly position so that each nipple has a double layer of material on them..Otherwise I dont think there's much we can do....hows about the little pads that we'd wear when breast feeding?!

Breast pads maybe? I was going to say padded bras, but you find them uncomfortable so im not sure what else to suggest. How annoying for you.

Mine are same hun. My OH goes "Are you cold or pleased to see me?" I just say "Neither".

It's embarrassing though lol. Oh and they itch!

Mine are flat. Like completely. Only stand out when I'm cold... getting a bit concerned I may have trouble with breastfeeding

Mine are out 24/7, its the first physical symptom I had that made me think to test(aside from the constant crying and horomonal outbursts). They REALLY hurt when they get cold and I defintely understand the being too big. I'm going to pick up breast pads soon because all of my bras have lace and it feels like I'm getting an electric shock through my nipples if it rubs the wrong way haha. I'd say try the breast pads.

Itchy!!! I can't believe how itchy my breasts are! Isn't it awful! All worth it in the end!

Itchy!!! I can't believe how itchy my breasts are! Isn't it awful! All worth it in the end!

Yeah, mine have gone itchy again. And they feel like they´re burning hot all the time.

Doesn´t help that DH has a fascination with mine (cos they´re getting bigger) and keeps trying to tweak my nipples. Men!! :dohh:

Mine havent got any bigger? they just feel tingly, and have started leaking a bit now.

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->