No Af And Bfn, Please Help!!!!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
hi, i'm a 38yr old, my periods are always regular 28-30 day cycle, i'm now on day 36 with no :witch:, i tested on day 33 and got a :bfn:, tested again yesterday with a :bfn: and then tested again 2day still a :bfn:. I've had cramps on and off for the last 5 or so days and tender boobs like i'm going to start my period but nothing as yet! Surely if i was pg it would show up by now, please advice? what else could it be? i've never been late before!!! :hug:

ive always ad reg 29day cycles, b4 i started doin opk n charting i was 9days late!!! since then ive startd charting n doin opk,its still appens everyother mth,but it cos i ovulate later than other mth, this is wot cud of appened with u ? u cud of ovulated later on in ur cycle, good luck

I'm in the same boat. I'm on CD32 of a 28 day cycle but still no sign of :witch: but had a :bfn: again today. My boobs are really sore today but I sometimes get that when the :witch: is due. I'm going to test again tomorrow. I didn't OV until CD20 so hopefully it's just taking longer to implant and produce enough hcg to register. I had same problem when I was pg with DD and had to get a blood test to show I was pregnant. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->