No AF and single brown spotting 6 days after sex

madzia

Reaction score
My last AF was April 10. I had sex during night 24-25th July. I had single small brown spotting in the morning 31th. Is it possible it was implantation spotting? When can I test since I don't know how many dpo I am?

ps. I know, I'm going to doc soon since I know it's unhealthy not to have AF for so long.

It is possible that it was implantation but only way to know for sure would be a test. If it was implantation then it might be a little soon for test to pick up (depending on sensitivity of test you are using) but no harm in trying. Alternatively the spotting might just be your body messing you around considering you haven't had period in so long. Do you do temping or tracking of cm? Maybe go to the doc as soon as you can and have them guide you

It is possible that it was implantation but only way to know for sure would be a test. If it was implantation then it might be a little soon for test to pick up (depending on sensitivity of test you are using) but no harm in trying. Alternatively the spotting might just be your body messing you around considering you haven't had period in so long. Do you do temping or tracking of cm? Maybe go to the doc as soon as you can and have them guide you
No I don't track. I wasn't trying for a baby, just had one night fun. Yeah I'm going to the doc today at 5pm but was curious if anyone have been in the same situation. I'm such an impatient person :blush:

I will also say that from few days I have heightened sense of smell and everything stink for me, which is annoying. I don't know if it's from something I ate but since yesterday evening I feel nauseated and it lasts till now.

Well good luck at the doc then! Hope you get the answer you want xxx

Doctor didn't see anything. I got duphaston and we will see what's next.

Another update
From yesterday night I have weird headache and now from like 2h I have metallic taste in my mouth. I'm so confused :shrug:

Iv heard that often ladies get the metallic taste before getting BFP,maybe keep testing for a few days

yeah I'll test for sure cause maybe it was just too early to see on ultrasound

i'm peeing so much today omg and I definitely drink the same amount of water as always. usually i used to go like 3/4 times a day and now I was like 6 and it's only 8pm.

I would suggest taking a pregnancy test, or getting blood work done.
Only ways to detect pregnancy in early stages, not usually through an ultrasound can you as easily detect it.

i will on monday. today i feel so sick, nauseated and have light fever. Also have this pulling pain below navel.

sooo i just vomited for the first time. sooo is it a stomach flu or I'm pregnant.

even tho I have so many symptoms I just tested and it's negative.

when is AF due?
I wrote on my first post that I haven't had AF since 10 april so I don't know if I ovulated and when I'll have next AF.
I didn't have AF due to stress and lost weight.

I fully thought I was PG this month, intense pain on Saturday night, sore boobs, backache, watery CM, sickness, my head just told me I was.

AF arrived this morning :nope:

yeah I probably had the same, tho the single brown spotting and then after few days nausea was before I started looking more into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->