No af and still bfn???

alyssa.s

Reaction score
Af was due yesterday. After having bfns 3 days before I had convinced myself I was out this cycle and prepared myself for her entrance so we could start over trying another cycle! Well yesterday morning I woke up and no af! Thought she might come later but shortly after I got to work I got extremely hot and nauseous and eventually threw up then instantly felt better. I thought for sure that was my sign and ran home to test. Bfn. Then I tested this morning with smu, still bfn! My cycle had always been 28 days. I did confirm ovulation with an opk. So I guess I'm asking if I ovulated is it possible I won't get my period???

Me too! Though my cycle is 25 days. I was due for AF yesterdaym..she was a no show. I've gotten nauseous but I haven't thrown up. Nothing but BFN. Not sure what to think. Since I stopped bc my cycle has been regular at 25 days.

I had a skyla iud before trying but had af right before removal so ob suggested I use opk to make sure ovulation didn't come early/late after removal. I had only had the iud 6 months so hadn't stopped having af before removal. I'm so confused!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->