No boots advantage points on infant formua!? - punishing us bottle feeders!wrong

There are a lot of FFers who feel demonised by healthcare professionals, family members and society in general, although maybe I am ignorant to it because I've never had any particularly bad comments myself. I do have a friend who when asking to use formula in hospital had midwives acting shocked and belittling her for mentioning the 'b word.'

I was only adding to the conversation, or at least trying to. No need to attack!

There are a lot of FFers who feel demonised by healthcare professionals, family members and society in general, although maybe I am ignorant to it because I've never had any particularly bad comments myself. I do have a friend who when asking to use formula in hospital had midwives acting shocked and belittling her for mentioning the 'b word.'

I was only adding to the conversation, or at least trying to. No need to attack!

I've been told I'm feeding my baby "poison"...if that is not demonizing, then what is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->