No boys at the park

mummy2o

Reaction score
I took my son to the park this afternoon as the weather was nice. I felt he was a bit out numbered as 95% of the time he was the only boy! It wasn't that the park was empty as at one point there was 11 girls. Not that he minded to much and started playing with a younger girl. He's 6 and she was about 4 so not a massive gap. The other boy that came was about 2 and stayed for a whole 5 minutes.

So I was wondering don't people take their boys to the park any more or did I was it just a unique experience.

I tend to see a good mix- usually lots of boys all running around together... and girls tbh. Just depends on the day/time :)

Definitely doesn't happen around here, we're in the park a lot and it always seems a good mix of both sexes. In fact there was loads more boys in my local one today come to think of it.

I always see both at the park :shrug: sometimes more boys and sometimes more girls. I take both my kiddos to the park (one of each) but am more likely to go when my daughter is with us......but that's just because she's 5 and he is only 1 so she can do a lot more at the playground than he can

Whenever we go to the park it's usually the boys who out number the girls! :lol:

I guess it was just a unique experience. Not that DS really minds as he's still at the stage where girls don't have cooties yet. :haha:

I don't take Lucas the park much (mostly because the nearest one is half an hour away and a total kip), but whenever I do it's always girls! I've no idea why, whatever park we go to he's always the only boy.
The is an adventure type park near one we go to now and then though, with the ropes and tyres and stuff, that's always teeming with older boys and hardly any girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->