No bump....Just fat :( Sorry moan!

Islas_mummy

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Sorry I just feel like having a bit of a moan.

I will be 13 weeks on Saturday, and I don't have a bump at all. But my whole body is spreading!!! Like my thighs, my waist, my bum, my FACE!

I have only put on about 3lb (which is mostly bloat) but genuinely my body is getting wider by the day. I just want a nice little neat bump. Sigh....

I worked so hard loosing the 4 stone I put on with my first pregnancy and I already look mahoosive!

Oh well the little bean is all happy and healthy so that's all that matters!

Rant over!

Oh sweetie, I know how you feel. Doesn't help that DH keeps making comments like "wow, you're really showing already!" I am 8+5.... That's not the baby, just bloat and fat, thanks...

If I feel a bit chubby I just think how lucky I am to be able to have this chance to have a baby.

I know lots of infertile ladies (I'm one of them) and they would literally cut off their arm to be in my position.

Your body is doing wonderful things. Don't worry about your weight.

xxx

I wouldn't stress about no bump just yet. It will come.

The expanding parts could be due in part to water retention. make sure to drink up though as to avoid bloat.

I would love to have a neat, little bump too but I get huge when pregnant. I'm not quite there yet as it's still a bit early for me but the bloat is starting to get bad. The worst is the "bubble butt" in third tri. I'm definitely not a 'yummy mummy'. Oh well. It's the price we pay for our little ones.

But it is hard when all my friends stay so tiny with their little volleyball bumps and then they have the gall to complain how fat and huge they are. LOL

I'm normally a size 8-10 but when pregnant I put on a lot of weight. With dd I went to size 16 and stillborn I got to size 14. And I can say you could hardly see my bump. I'm covered in stretch marks it took my a lot to get back to 8-10 afterwards but I balloon and I see others wise cute bumps hardly any weight and I feel jealous! I'm 7/8 weeks pregnant now and iv hardly been eating but iv already got cellulite and put on 9lbs. It's like I see food and just put on weight. I'm a bit different I suppose but I feel t same. Sigh

Wow...well done on loosing so much weight. That's probably why you feel 3lbs is a lot, but it honestly isn't that much. I'll be thrilled if I only put on that much in the first tri. I lost 3st that I gained from my first pregnancy and I'm struggling to keep it off. I have put on 3lbs already and I seem to be one of those women who are a huge mess when pregnant. First time I thought it was eating badly and not exercising, but I think it's just me!

And remember that your waist and things 'thicken' for lack of a better word before the bump comes, so I'm sure yours will be along real soon!

I haven't gained any weight yet but I do feel 'fuller' around the middle.

I'm not really expecting to get a bump for forever yet, so many ladies say they don't start showing until 20 weeks or so. I know that doesn't help how you feel though, I feel quite self conscious about how my body is/has/will change.

As you say, as long as little bean is happy and healthy that is all the matters :)

And just to say I haven't gained a lb but I'm definitely bigger! xx

Yes, my jeans suddenly feel a tad snugger tonight and I'm sporting a definite podge :p

Thanks ladies. I feel better this evening!

Now this is really awful and please don't judge.....my friend who is 39 weeks (due on 5th Nov) She is one of those football pregnant ladies. With her hip bones still jutting out and her little skinny legs and bum and just a football stuck up her top. Well she just told me she has been hit by the stretch marks last week! And they are growing everyday! Isn't that awful that that makes me feel just a little bit better........and also that I can't wait to snuggle her beautiful baby of course!!!

I've eaten well today and haven't been sick. So YAY! Our bodies are all doing wonderful things and we will have beautiful babies to show for it so I am embracing the chubb! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->