No contraceptives this morning!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Recently DH has decided that he is as ready as i am for :yellow::crib: but that we should wait until the threat of redundancies has gone from his work.

Well, this morning, i was feeling a little hungover (after a great night!) DH was designated driver, so he felt fine! And he started trying it on! I said that i was feeling rough & didnt want to... and he said "How would you feel if we didnt use anything?!" Of course this perked me right up! So we :sex: without contraceptives!!!

After, i just said "U do know what uve done dont you?!" I was sort of in shock & couldnt actually believe we'd done it, that he'd chosen to! lol! I also asked if it was a one off or going to be a regular thing, he just said "we'll see how we go!" :happydance:

Does this mean im in the ntnp gang?!

Sounds like ntnp to me hun. Woohoo!

OMG!!!! that's wonderful!! It's about time he got on board!! YAAAAAY!!!

Thanks everyone! I knew i could count on you lot to understand the excitement! As we're not officially ttc, i cant tell anyone else!! So its nice to have people on here that i can tell!

I hope you can graduate outta here soon (not that I don't want to see you anymore!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->