No energy = lazy week

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
I've quite enjoyed my lazy week of sleeping alot and watching TV but now Im a little fed up of having zero energy levels.

Literally walk into town 15 mins and I'm wiped out and can barely make it home without collapsing. Im hoping this is temporary becuase I am 28 weeks and don't want another 12 hardly even doing house work!

Any tips?

I think I felt quite like that back at your stage and then into the 30's I got quite a bit of my energy back and started nesting and got everything done and ready and this week I have been pooped again... Totally wiped out tosh and yesterday so back to relaxing an napping! But don't worry I'm sure b will get sone energy back soon, most of us do!! X

Apologies for any mistakes, on my iPhone and typing is a nightmare and drives me mental!!! Lol x

Just going to the local shop...in my car was too much for me yesterday. I was working full time until last week and now i feel totally shattered everyday and wonder how i managed?

I'm the same, plus I've had trouble sleeping recently - feels so rubbish :(

I think you just have to listen to your body, do less and rest :nope:

I've been like that since 30 weeks and it's just got worse, i'm so glad i planned to finish work at 33 weeks! I'm usually so active I really hate feeling like this AND then being so bored and stuck in the house, but it's worth it :flower:

My body is starting to slow down, but my life is not. I work almost full time at night, and plan to work until the baby comes (common in the US). Plus, I have two kiddos to take care of, house to clean, dinner to cook, etc. I just try to take it easy and get things done early (like Xmas) or skip other things (like vacuuming). And now I have a cold, which makes me feel poopy! We'll all have our babies soon, though. I can't wait to meet mine!

I go in and out of it. Some weeks I feel great, and other weeks I'm exhausted! I feel that the more I sleep and lay around the harder it is for me to motivate myself and the more tired I feel. I say everyday, no matter how tired you feel get out and walk for a little bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->