No FF crosshairs yet

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I'm at loss as to why I'm not seeing any crosshairs on my chart. My temp kept rise the past 3 days, and today I had a very very slight drop in my temp. Why is it not showing the crosshairs? I swear this app is testing my patience and I'm about to pull the hair out of my head because I feel like you have to be a rocket scientist to know how this works :wacko:

My guess is that your high temps from CD3-5 are throwing things off. you get cross hairs when three temps are higher than the previous 6. I also noticed that you had the same exact temp three days in a row, that makes me wonder if your thermometer is working correctly. Keep it up for a few days and see what happens.

My guess is that your high temps from CD3-5 are throwing things off. you get cross hairs when three temps are higher than the previous 6. I also noticed that you had the same exact temp three days in a row, that makes me wonder if your thermometer is working correctly. Keep it up for a few days and see what happens.

Thank you for writing and giving me some input. 3 days ago I got word that I needed to use a BBT thermometer instead of your standard thermometer, so the 3 days where they were the same was done with your standard one, not the BBT thermometer. What if my temps continue to drop slightly mid cycle? I'm still trying to get used to all of this and how it all works.

ahhh, I see. It takes a good month to get use to temping!

It doesn't look like you've had the temp dip yet to me...you're barely into your green week it looks like so idt you've ovulated yet. Have you been testing or just using bbt?

It doesn't look like you've had the temp dip yet to me...you're barely into your green week it looks like so idt you've ovulated yet. Have you been testing or just using bbt?

I have been doing BBT and checking my CM, its in between creamy and watery. Its not like the egg white consistency I have heard about that you get when you are the most fertile. I am also have a difficult time checking the cervix. I'm very confused because I don't even know if what I'm feeling in my cervix or not (forgive me for sounding not so educated when it comes to that) I keep trying to examine my cervix but I am not sure if I'm doing it right. I have read articles and such about it but I'm still at loss.

I also ordered some strips to test my ovulation, those should be here on Tuesday (Hopefully not too late for this month.

Some people do get higher temps during they're Af, so don't worry about it to much.

You will get cross hairs after 3 high temps following 6 low temps, it doesn't look to me as if your anywhere near a fertile window yet, OPKs will help with those.

Don't worry about checking your cervix just yet, iv TTC 3 times and I'm still not sure what I'm feeling for, as a guide iv read that if you look at yourlongest finger, it's got three lines, the tip, the middle and the Base, if you feel with that finger and just the tip is inserted it's low, the middle it's middle, if the whole finger goes in to feel for it then it's high.

As for cervical mucus, I'm still none the wiser, however I only got half an hour of ewcm this month and I have my BFP yesterday.

Keep on temping, with any luck your temps will drop now and you will see a fertile window, don't forget to do it at the same time everyday and try and keep your sleeping conditions the same :)

Some people do get higher temps during they're Af, so don't worry about it to much.

You will get cross hairs after 3 high temps following 6 low temps, it doesn't look to me as if your anywhere near a fertile window yet, OPKs will help with those.

Don't worry about checking your cervix just yet, iv TTC 3 times and I'm still not sure what I'm feeling for, as a guide iv read that if you look at yourlongest finger, it's got three lines, the tip, the middle and the Base, if you feel with that finger and just the tip is inserted it's low, the middle it's middle, if the whole finger goes in to feel for it then it's high.

As for cervical mucus, I'm still none the wiser, however I only got half an hour of ewcm this month and I have my BFP yesterday.

Keep on temping, with any luck your temps will drop now and you will see a fertile window, don't forget to do it at the same time everyday and try and keep your sleeping conditions the same :)

Thank you so much for the info, girl! That helped a lot. Its still going to take me some time to get used to all the TTC rituals that all you lovely ladies talk about. I just started last month TTC, but got a BFN *sigh* I was so down because I swore I was having early preggo symptoms...talk about mind games LOL.

I ordered this kit that had awesome reviews by customers. Its have 50 ovulation strips that predict O 24-48 hours in advance and it comes with 20 pregnancy strips. So I think the strips will really help me with calculating my O and have me really starting to think about the symptoms at that time. I have been noting everything since the middle of last month, and I'm trying to find a pattern with the symptoms and temps. It will be interesting to see if there is a pattern with those so I can better predict O.

The other thing that is making it really hard is that my boyfriend is a long distance truck driver and is gone 2-3 weeks (2 weeks is his average) and then only has 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday) he is going to be back late on the 10th (Friday), and then we will have Saturday and Sunday...but chances are my fertile window will be long gone :growlmad: So its hard to get the timing down, especially when they say to do the BD all these days before hand. We cram 5 days of sex into 2 days (TMI I know LOL) I have a feeling its going to take a while LOL.

You don't have crosshairs yet because you haven't ovulated. I'll attach my chart so you can see one with crosshairs. I have irregular cycles and this one has been really frustrating because I didn't O until CD27. If you have regular cycles, around 28 days, you're likely to ovulate around CD14. Once you do ovulate fertility friend will give you cross hairs 3 days later, so my crosshairs were only marked today. Using ovulation sticks will help you to predict upcoming ovulation. You can see on my chart where I got my positive OPK and then ovulation has been marked the following day. I feel your pain about DH being away. Mine also works away a lot which makes it so difficult.
Hopefully you guys can time things perfectly and get your BFP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2
You don't have crosshairs yet because you haven't ovulated. I'll attach my chart so you can see one with crosshairs. I have irregular cycles and this one has been really frustrating because I didn't O until CD27. If you have regular cycles, around 28 days, you're likely to ovulate around CD14. Once you do ovulate fertility friend will give you cross hairs 3 days later, so my crosshairs were only marked today. Using ovulation sticks will help you to predict upcoming ovulation. You can see on my chart where I got my positive OPK and then ovulation has been marked the following day. I feel your pain about DH being away. Mine also works away a lot which makes it so difficult.
Hopefully you guys can time things perfectly and get your BFP!

Thank you for posting your chart. I'm still trying to grasp all this, definitely not something you pick up on over night LOL. I got to thinking this morning that I wonder if my light spotting I have for the "first 4 days of my period" really is just spotting and that when I get my heavy flow is actually the first day of my period. So in reality I wonder in my CD actually last 30-33 days instead of 28. My periods last 10 days. I just started doing OPK yesterday, but then I read the having PCOS can affect the result. So I'm going to give it a whirl and see, FX. I'm also trying to learn to identify my CM, but sometimes it's like it's 2 different consistencies.

I'm sorry you have to deal with all this too, it's already frustrating me LOL. Also I feel for your husband being away too. It does make the timing so much more difficult. I wish we could do the BD everyday of my fertile window, but you and I know that's a tough one to come by.

Sending you lots of baby dust!

I have PCOS as well and OPKs have been working for me. They do get darker and lighter throughout my cycle which is frustrating but I am only getting the one day of positives which is good:

I have PCOS as well and OPKs have been working for me. They do get darker and lighter throughout my cycle which is frustrating but I am only getting the one day of positives which is good:

Did the first one yesterday, it was negative, still need to do the one for today, and see if its any different.

remember with opkts that you need to try and test between 8am-10pm. try and do the same times every day if possible...

I do mine generally 1-2x a day. 2-3pm and then sometimes around 8-9pm if i know im getting close to O.

remember with opkts that you need to try and test between 8am-10pm. try and do the same times every day if possible...

I do mine generally 1-2x a day. 2-3pm and then sometimes around 8-9pm if i know im getting close to O.

You just answered my next question LOL. I was wondering if I should do them at the same time everyday and if I do them more than once a day. I wasn't sure about when to take it. I heard not to do it first thing in the morning though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->