No girls names on the short list!

NotNic

Mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a girl's name to go with our son Finlay? We are team yellow but have Rafferty and Sebastian on our boys short list, but nothing for girls. I'm looking for a feminine name, but not a flower / nature name and definitely nothing in the top 25. I'd prefer something possibly European which isn't too 'out there' so my OH would actually consider it. We loved Isabella before - but we already know so many little Izzies and Bella's. Help!!

Natalia
Talia
Maya
Lilliana
Rebecca

My friend has a Finlay and has recently had a baby girl called Harriet. She's a beautiful baby so it makes the name even prettier and more feminine!

This is my girls list, some might be names you're not looking for but I'll give you the whole lot! :haha:

Sophie
Emily
Ivy
Evie
Willow
Caitlin
Katie
Harriet
Lucy
Chloe
Alexis
Violet
Scarlet
Savannah

Thank you for your suggestions. Bizarrely a number of you picked my real life name / version of and Bumblebee picked my sisters names and a family name in her list!! I think I'm looking for something more unusual and not an old lady name or too UK traditional. Does anyone have an unusual gem hiding in their list?

I think Milena and Rowena are about the most unusual on my list!

Hmm, how about Lina, Linea, Luna, Soleil, Andine, Estella, Saffron, Delara, Zara, Sienna, Saskia, any good?

Some Italian names for you - Alessia, Elena, Chiara, Gaia, Valentina, Adriana, Eloisa, Francesca, Violetta xxx

Addison? I like the name but it was too out there for DH.

Thank you. So far I think Sienna and Chiara are my favourites xx

We have a Sienna (and I adore the name Finlay!). Others on our list include:

Cleo
Giselle
Arwen
Delaney
Georgia
Peyton
Carys

:flower:

I always pull out my brother's girls names when people ask for unusual ideas!

Thea
Hettie
Beatrix

Also Fearne, Lola, Emme, Piper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin