Elana
Charlene
Aurora
Tori
Natalia
Dannika
Josie

X

I know Lucy. I'm trying to balance out OH's and my tastes :D Sienna I think is out due to someone else expecting who mentioned it IRL but it has the right feel iykwim. Something European but wouldn't stand out weirdly with my British surname. The search continues! :)

How about xanthe? That was what on our final list of two before deciding on Thea.

I love Xanthe but OH didnt when I've suggested it in the past. :(

My short list for girls:
-Sagan
-Avery
-Ember

:)

Thank you. So far I think Sienna and Chiara are my favourites xx

Sienna is a great name, but far too popular where I live (aus) for me to ever use. I really think it is SO pretty though :flower:

How about Mienna? For a slightly different take on Sienna?

I also think Elise sounds nice with Finlay.

Luna
Nola
Henrietta
Pearl
Clementine
Primrose
Grace
Sophie
Heidi

Thank you for your suggestions. I'm afraid Im really not a big fan of 'old lady' names - especially as they're super popular where I live. Mienna is pretty but too close to the names of other babies in our families who we see regularly. Can't believe how difficult it is to find something. :(

Thank you for your suggestions. I'm afraid Im really not a big fan of 'old lady' names - especially as they're super popular where I live. Mienna is pretty but too close to the names of other babies in our families who we see regularly. Can't believe how difficult it is to find something. :(

How about Ciara or Kirra?
Other things I can come up with (that I love) are Wren, Piper, Mackenzie or Maisy.

My sister planned to use this name for a girl, but got a boy both times. What do you think of...

Makoa - means "fearless"

Its just SOOO unique, and has a wonderful meaning!

My daughter's name is Daciana, which I think is really pretty, of course ;) We call her Daci for short.
Daciana is Romanian. OH is Romanian but it's actually me who picked it. I had to convince him a little.

Her middle name is Camelia (I let OH pick that one).

My squish is called penny. I have never seen it on a top baby names list. Needless to say I adore it!! :)

My name is unusual, but I get a lot of comments that people like it, I work in customer service...but I would spell it differently if u used it cuz it gets mispronounced all the time as tela I would spell it teela.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->