no hiccups ?

ginny83

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone not felt any hiccups? I remember feeling heaps with DS, but can't remember when they started so might be a bit later.

I never felt them with DS1.

This time around I have only felt them twice, both times and the last few days. Very odd feeling.

I never felt them with dd1 or dd2! I have felt them a handful of times this time but not that often. Less than 10 times total

I had them all the time with DS but I've not felt them once with this one and it's fully baked so doubt I will now!

Sometimes hiccups dont start/arent felt until in 30 weeks. Could be your baby hiccups when your asleep :) or just not at all.

Yes I have been feeling hiccups since exactly 27 weeks. Least twice a day if not more some days.

ok I feel a bit better now that some of you never felt them!

I never felt them with DS 1 and 2, but I feel them all the time with this baby. Not sure when they started, probably 27 weeks. One time I was having an ultrasound with ds1 and he had hiccups during the ultrasound and I just couldn't feel them.

It's an uncomfortable feeling when my LO has the hiccups..am he gets them all the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->