No Idea ?!?! Good or bad signs?!?!

Chelsea .x.

Reaction score
Hi again,

So i have absolute no idea whats goin on ! I found out i had a missed miscarriage on the 13th april and finally lost it on the 7th may i stopped my bleeding from the miscarriage on the 18th may and have since been tryin again i finally came on on the 21st june (our anniversary?!?! lol) till around the 26th june, still tryin again.
I started to feel a dull ache in my lower abdomen on the right side (which im hoping is ovulation?!) but i have then started to spot light red blood?

Is any body out there wiser to this than me cause i am clueless?!
I really want these to be good signs but am petrified of these being bad signs??

Thanks Guys :flow:

BabyB2011 :angel:

Its possible it could be. :shrug: Have you done an ovulation test? xxx

hey i had a missed miscarragae and had a d&c on 7th may, got my ffirst period on 15th june. since my period i have had sharp pains and a really dull pressure feeling. im ovulating now but worried about what those pains are xx

hey i was in a similar situation to you and i have no clue what mine was. i had brown then light red blood on my cd 19 of 35-40 day cycles. the only thing i think it could be is ovulation bleeding although i have never had this before:wacko:
:kiss:

I also had a d&c May 20th and I also have sharp pains and pressure seems to be worst when I am ovulating :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->