No idea when i Ov'd or when AF due when to test? your ideas appreciated...

Blue_bear

Mum to 1 and 1 cooking
Reaction score
I M/C on the 17th Jan. :cry:
Have decided not to wait for AF before trying again....

But i guess that means i have no idea when i Ov'd/Ov or when AF would be due.

Before my M/C i was always a pretty average 28 day cycle if that makes any difference.

We have only been casually :BD: but i guess i am still hopeful that it only takes that one time! :blush:

Any suggestions on a rough testing date would be marvellous :flower:

Apologies for being a bit random :wacko:

I would assume the 17th as CD 1.
"average" OV 14 days later...

"average" AF 14 days after that.

Are you monitoring anything? BBT, CM, OPK?
Did you in the past? to give you some idea of what your cycles were like?
Sorry you had to go through a MC- How far gone where you?
I had mine at 4w5d on the 9th of January- We didnt wait either. I use Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, CM and BBT to monitor my cycles. I ovulated about CD19 when i normally ovulate CD17 so about 2 days later. I was early with my MC so I think my body has sorted itself out ok. Also didnt bleed much more than a heavy :witch:

hope that helps.

Minimin

Sorry for your losses :(
I M/C at 6w6d natirally, bled for about a week fairly heavy then was spotting for quite a while.
I wasnt doing any form of charting when i got pregnant before as we were NTNP but were over the moon when we discovered at 6w because i realised i hadnt had a period in a while!
i havent a clue about all the charting stuff but maybe that will be the way to go from now on. Its just hard to :sex: on time with the hours my OH works so thats why NTNP sort of worked for us, but now i have an in built desire to be pregnant again and soon so it may have to change :S

Hi hun sorry 4 ure loss i had a m/c on the 1st jan at 5 weeks! My af arrived exactly 28 days after! My normal cycle was 28 days anyway! Good luck hun! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->