No longer feeling pregnant?

proxy bump

Reaction score
Im a little scared right now.

From the get go I had cramping and sore boobs, not to mention tons of creamy white cm.

Well the cramping has started to slow down over the past two days and today nada. No cramping, no sore boobs, no cm.

The only pregnancy symptom I have is a missing AF.

Is this normal or should I test again to be safe?

I have days that I forget I'm pregnant.. I am pretty certain its normal from what I've read.
If a test will ease your mind then go for it but keep in mind about the hook effect since you are 5 weeks along.

I'm 6w2d and if I wasn't exhausted I wouldn't have any symptoms. I had a scan yesterday and it showed 1 bean with a heartbeat of 120!

my symptoms have gone too.. with my son I was puking like crazy at this point... im trying not to test to see a darker line though as all tests are so different I don't trust them!! lol

Hook effect?

It happens when your HCG is high enough to actually mess up the test so you end up with a really light line rather than a dark line like you would expect. Most ladies that I've seen got the hook effect and then diluted their urine with water and got a nice dark line again.

Just to reassure you, I lost my symptoms for a bit right around 5-6 weeks, and baby is fine. Also, the symptoms came back along with bad nausea a week later. And I tested...hook effect, but to the point where even dilution showed a fairly light line still. Seeing the line so light just freaked me out though, so I don't recommend testing much after your BFP. Also, if someone does miscarry, a line often still shows for a while because some HCG is still present. It can be misleading.

My symptoms were off and on and then eventually just stayed away.

My symptoms were virtually non existent from quite early on. I did notice that some days I have no cm some days do, and same with bloating. Don't worry its totally normal.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I did however retest, partially in spite with first response for all those negatives back in the day, and had a blaring BFP on the test line but the control line was light. So that was weird. But either way; two beautiful lines from my sweet pea.

I don't blame you for retesting! I was a testing maniac for the first couple weeks after my BFP, and it definitely reassured me to see a dark line (until hook effect), especially if I had a near symptomless day. Glad to hear you're feeling better about things :)

I have those moments when my symptoms are calm. No tender breast, no nausea, no cravings. But then I get hit hard by the nausea x2 lol. But when my cravings go away I just end up with aversions and indecisiveness.

You maybe have symptoms but not even realizing it. Hope all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->