No matter how tired I am - I can't sleep!

suzanne108

Reaction score
Last night I was up til about 12.30 chatting to my friend online...coulda chatted to her all night but I was sooooo tired I had to go to bed. Once I got in bed I was wide awake and didn't get to sleep for ages.

This afternoon I was sat reading my book and my eyes were dropping so decided I'd get in bed and have a little nap.....lay there wide awake again. Even though I'd been falling asleep before I got in bed!

Anyone else the same? I feel knackered!!!! xx

Awww bless you :hugs:

I have to be honest and say i'm not having a problem sleeping, i could sleep in the day and still sleep well at night :blush: Guess i'm just extra tired :haha: Well, most days i'm like that. I do have the odd crap night!

Hope you manage some sleep pretty soon :hugs:

I know how you feel. I don't lseep well at night as i just can't get comfortabel in one position. I toss and tur, in my back on side, pillow under legs, under bump...i have tried every whihc way and am pooped too.

I hate having two positions I can lie in - left side or right side! And its such a big palaver to change from one to the other!!

Can't seem to switch off my brain either tho :dohh:

I can't sleep at all atm. I can fall asleep, but I wake up a lot. It doesn't help that Brady has a cold atm so hes up all night. I am so glad, its school holiday and Christmas now. I am going to sleep through the day all day :D

I am exactly like that, only got 3 hours last night and am knackered now but cant for the life of me have a nap. I am at the breathless stage too so that isnt helping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->