• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No more cramps?

lindsvancamp

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 8 weeks along in my first pregnancy. I had a lot of cramping up until about 7 weeks. Is it normal for the cramping to stop this early? i know it was because my uterus was stretching, etc. So maybe it's done expanding for now? I was just wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences with cramping during pregnancy, i'd love to hear them!

I did have my first scan at 6.5 weeks and everything looked great- baby measured 6+4 days and i saw the heartbeat!. Of course i'm just being a worry wart :)

Hi Linds! I am only 13+3 so I will try to answer you with what I know-
I had cramping from straight away ( 4 weeks aprox) until about 10 weeks. The cramps were lessening in intensity along that time, now I only get a twinge kinda like the feeling when a cramp is going to start but goes away. That might happen every couple of days or so now. I haven't had one for almost a week actually.
You will find that will keep happening every now and then because the uterus will keep stretching the whole while baby is in there so its a great sign bubs is growing!
Everyone is different in how their body responds and its hard to try to stay calm but stressing will not help you or bubs now, so take my word for it and try and relax :D
Congrats and good luck :D

I've hardly had any cramping this pregnancy, I had some before I got my BFP which is why I thought I must be pregnant! But since about week five I've had nothing really, the odd niggle here and there but that's about it.

I think we worry no matter what, we worry with cramps and without them lol. Try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->